Coach Ken has been training in martial arts, mainly self defense, since he was 7 years old. He is a sought after guest instructor and has taught and brought his unique brand of Krav Maga to several states and cities. He volunteers his time to help youth organizations, clubs, and businesses to anyone wanting to learn more about self defense.
Anaheim Krav Maga is a family owned business where Coach Ken’s daughter, Coach Allison, trains and coaches right alongside of him. Together they make a great team as you get both the male and female perspective when it comes to self defense and how to survive if you’re ever in a situation where you have to defend yourself.
- Inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- Expert Level Instructor Krav Maga
- Master Level San Soo
- Purple Belt BJJ
- Trained and Fought out of the world-famous Westminster Boxing Gym
- Over 40 years of experience
- Has trained with: Jamie Klein, Jimmy H Woo, Al Rubin, Ron Van Browning, Al Head, Machado Brothers, Franco De Carmargo, Gokor and Judo Gene Lebell